If you have written and saved your social post, it will go to your Unibuddy admin for approval before it is published - so you won’t see it online straight away. Speak to your admin who can let you know when they plan to publish your social post.
If you’re having trouble saving your social post:
- Check you have selected a topic from the drop-down menu. If there are no topics, speak to your admin to add some in.
- Make sure if you have added an image that it is in JPEG, PNG, GIF format.
- If you have a YouTube video URL ensure it has been uploaded correctly.
- Check that there is content in the main text box, ensure this is within the 2000 character limit.
- Emoji's are currently not accepted in a blog space.
If the problems persists, you can contact our support team for help.